Saturday, March 28, 2009

It must be a girl thing

I never thought I was one of them but as it turns out I am. I hate being wrong!! I said it. I Mous am always right and on the freak case I am not right I will beat myself up about it!

This does not apply to everyday things. Try to follow me on this. When it comes to facts, sports, work, I have no problem being wrong. When it comes to people I am usually dead on but on the freak and I mean FREAK chance I am wrong and pass the wrong judgment down on someone I feel absolutely horrid.

I loathe people who find it OK to judge people but we all do it. It is human nature to pass a first impression. Most of us stick to them. I know I usually do. USUALLY I am right. At least I am a big enough person to know that some of us are deeper than we let others on to. Look at me. If most of my friends knew I was a blogger it would be over for me. It is just not who I am or at least what I let people see. I let people see the girl who is one of the boys. The girl who is cold and hard. None of this is true to who I am.

Quote of the day: Judge a man by his question rather than his answers - Voltaire

No comments: