Monday, March 23, 2009

I am back!

I know I have been out of the bloggin loop for sometime not that I was in for that long... DAMN JOB! I am trying to catch up on the gossip I have been out on. I realized that though I have been hitting the gym 5-6 times a week a girl still needs to let it all out sometimes. I was attempting to return last week but I had a rough run with my shoulder routine and couldn't even lift my arms on Friday so once again my beloved, boring blog had been put off. Here is a list of things I need to blog about and will get to at some point this week... probably making me blog many times a day... I HOPE!!!
1. My dying relationship with David
2. My killer work out that I have finally perfected to bad I only get it for six weeks till I beat my self up to perfect the next round.
3. My dumbness trying to visit an old flame/ friend for the weekend... this one is one that I need out of my system ASAP!! Also what is leading to #1
4. WGMG we will save that for Wednesday
5. A boy we will call ink

I think that should some up a lot of what has been going on in my drive by life. Not to mention the day to day debacles at work.

First thing first lets get one thing out in the open... what is it that I do. I am a coordinator at a YMCA. My job description is three pages basically I am the Y that I work at answer to any question. When I lived south of nowhere I was an Aquatics director other wise in the past twelve years I have pretty much done or seen it all within the YMCA. It is crazy and hectic but I love it. I am not just happy to have a job I am happy to be back in a life I am comfortable in. As I said I left the Y for a while and just returned a few months ago which is why it has been hard for me to get a set schedule and get back on track but I am back now with added energy and sarcasm... Hope that the ride is worth it!

Quote of the day: Albert Camus: The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself

No comments: