Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Convo to think about

Though I have been absent I have not been so in my head. My thoughts have been running wild has been true to my work schedule. Though I choose to stay anonymous there are things I should put out there. When I started this blog I was new to my job... kind of. I have worked for the organization I am currently with for 12 years now I am just going back after a two year hiatus. I went back as entry level so I could return to school, I guess four years wasn't enough for me! I have quickly became promoted and have had the oddest schedule one could think of. I may be able to go tick for tack with surgery interns at Seattle Grace. I have promised myself I will return and now I am trying to make a comeback though I have since lost my followers :(

My friend 21 and I had a conversation tonight that makes me think a little about how I feel. I call her 21 since that is the age she just turned, she is like a little sis to me and not to sell her short a close friend. She is a mere babe but I hope to be passing on to her all that I have witnessed and learned. There are things I wish to tell her that I wish someone could have guided me on! We have all been there. I aspire to give her hope where all mine was lost. In this task I have found that she help me too. Then again that is how all great things work, eh?

In this convo we discussed two great things, 1 a heart break. Not one where your love but worse you lose a friend. One where you have to put your eggs in their common sence and the second in my relationship and the adult way I am now looking at things. Big things. Not the little do I love you but the big in 20 year will I still want you or worse want to be around you. I never want to be in a situation where I think "Is this what I worked for" "Is this what I wanted" ?


Mous: 21... how is it
21: i feel like im old]
21: i cried todfay..
Mous: no why
21: my friend jon... like my brother.... picture you and douglas... and douglas being engaged... and his chick telluing you that"i hope hat me not liking you affects your relationship with jon"
21: i was livid
21: im a friened... not the girl trying to get with a guy
Mous: been there explained that
Mous: so dont worry about laugh when they dont work in the end and you are his shoulder to cry on
21: lol i guess so
Mous: or better when she sees the error of her ways and doesnt know how to handle him and comes to you
21: but then agian i look and its sort of pathetic
Mous: its ok we all get to be pathetic it come with the extra chromosome
21: idk... i just dont see why girls are like that
Mous: its who they are and if they were different what would make us different
Mous: we live on the idea we are not them
21: i guess so
Mous: what if you and I had to make our selves stand out?
Mous: that mean make an effort
21: lol i see what you mean
Mous: we get awsome lives with awesome friends the only flaw is we lose sometimes
Mous: but we get different rules
Mous: we get take backs no one else does
21: exactly
Mous: I loathe them but I wouldnt give it up for one moment to be them
Mous
: they make us cry... TRUE but think of how much we probably made them
Mous: F*** cameron diaz in my best friends wedding
Mous: I like the petstal
Mous: you can have the arms
21: idk... i just lol
Mous: think of how pathic someone is to tell someone they know they dont like them

Here is the other half which is how I sum up how I am feeling about Dave and I. It is the little things.

21: i dont like the big thing
Mous: nor do i
21: i just see the big reception as a must... not so much the wedding
Mous: i see i kegger steve sees all his 300 friends 250 of which i cant stand in formals
21: lol
Mous: i see 200 of everyone in jeans and tee shirts
21: id rather see the people that matter
Mous: i just want to live in the country, have a simple life
21: its easier
Mous: he is just never going to fit
Mous: he wants big and riches
21: i can see that
21: like youre... you... and then theres dave
Mous: I want small and comfortable
Mous: i like old trucks
Mous: he likes new vetts

No comments: