Monday, December 21, 2009

What your not dead??

Since my life has been nothing less than a roller coaster this past year I tend to forget that my friends may be going through things as well. Not all necessarily bad things either. I have been there when they ask but otherwise I have been absent from all aspects of life minus work. Tonight I am going out with an old friend. We have been through thick and thin together. He is in a real relationship so I know he doesn't have much time. I guess I am finally snapping out of it since I am actually going out. Usually I just make something up so I can sit home in front of my computer and TV. It feels nice to be excited about going out. Nothing crazy our crazy times are on 4 wheelers and shooting guns. Usually he is the one I turn to him when I need to go on a drinking bender. I am not fearful of hearing about his awesome relationship...things are looking up!!

QOD: "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everyhwere."
---Tim McGraw

No comments: