Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tears of the past

Maybe it was just a stress breaking moment. Maybe it was just tears of the past that needed to be shed. Maybe it was my body's way of getting out the crap feeling in my gut.

Maybe it was the calm before the storm.

Has anyone else felt like this?

It is like my life is an endless EKG with good rhythm. I feel like a freak. I want my EKG to read like cardiac arrest! One moment the shit is hitting the fan then it calms down for a moment, I spend the next few moments trying to calm down but inside I am waiting for the shoe to drop again. I think this is a result from internalizing every aspect of my life. I need to start to verbalize my thoughts. Probably a deep seeded reason I started this blog yet I am still not comfortable with specifics. AHHHH Maybe I just need to wait for a thunderstorm in the pouring rain to scream into!

Quote of the moment: Screaming is bad for the voice but good for the heart - Conor Oberst

No comments: